Miniviews - Internet Miniviews - Internet

Was.
Mkay.
Mkay?

Beat The Bully Beat The Bully

Well, you did a great job animating so I can´t really complain about anything, lol.
But I would still recommend to maybe try and draw more straight and smooth lines?
Try 50 in smooth maybe?
And I don´t wish to hate, which is why I am telling you this advice, because you actually got talent in animation, that is for sure and I have indeed seen your other drawings.
If you have or want a drawing tablet) then I recommend you a Wacom Intuos, it is worth the money believe me and hey, try to watch DrawWithJazza on youtube, he teaches really good and then I am sure youwill turn even more better and amazing! Sorry if this sounds rude or anything -who knows- but yeah, I can see something in you so I wish to give advices/help :)

ThedudenamedKcartoon responds:

1.Thanks for the advice I appreciate it and the positive feedback.

2. I agree i should draw with more smooth lines and I'm trying to find which percentage of smoothing I'd like to use.

3.I agree I should get a Wacom Intous but until I get one I'm using a Monoprice 9 tablet, its not the best but it gets the job done for now.

Anyways, again, thanks for the constructive criticism :)

Self Reflection: Animate Self Reflection: Animate

This is so much, you got a fan here pal, great job.

What if video games were What if video games were

Nice troll pal.
Also great animation!

Classy Guy Classy Guy

I like this kind of animation style, great job.

Psyclownf responds:

Thank you.

Demo test head turn Demo test head turn

Actually there is no need to upload this.. XD
But pretty nice!

lamgelus responds:

i will improve in the future if you want to check my latest work, please follow me, thanks for your comment

Black Mario Black Mario

Great animation, but yeah..
The storyline is too..
Racist..

Elsa Frozen Speedpainting Elsa Frozen Speedpainting

Again, try to make hentai stories!
Your anatomy style is good!

Speedpainting Samus Aran Speedpainting Samus Aran

Niiiiiice ;D

Vaati gets Some [Remake] Vaati gets Some [Remake]

I don´t know why, but there is just something.. Like really, something about your style that makes me want more..
I will give this 5 Rate.